Accomplishments to Date
|We have built, established and continue to support the following:
- The Dr. Jay Children’s Grief Program
- The Magic Castle* Princess Margaret Hospital
- Dr. Jay Planet Playrooms* Toronto-Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre
- Hospital for Sick Children (2 rooms)
- Rouge Valley Health Systems
- Wellspring** Sunnybrook-Women's College Hospital Campus
- Dr. Jay Teen Lounge Canuck Place***
- Dr. Jay Playroom Canuck Place***
- Pediatric Palliative Care Wing Darling Home for Kids****
- Dr. Jay Dining Room and Quiet Pines Meditation Area***** Camp Oochigeas
- Diversional Therapy Princess Margaret Hospital
- Prostate Cancer Support Group Man To Man
- In 2009 the Dr. Jay Charitable Foundation was awarded the Ontario Palliative Care Association Outstanding
* These playrooms are free, safe, supervised play care centres for sick children or children of parents or siblings undergoing cancer
** Wellspring is a support centre for patients with cancer.
*** Canuck Place is the only Pediatric Hospice, respite, palliative centre in Canada.
**** Darling Home for Kids is the only Pediatric Hospice, respite, palliative care centre in Ontario.
***** Camp Oochigeas is the only camp in Ontario that is attended by children with cancer who are presently going through Radiation